2014年12月8日星期一

LUCKY, just happend to me






Here to summarize my just-past short trimester


就这么一个短短的short sem,却发生了很多的事情。

Just start from the very beginning,

I have a house-moving from 14th floor to ground floor where still remain the same block since my ex-roommate has forced to move out also. So, i did follow, but no longer live together.

Well, I have to admit i'm so upset and trouble when i heard this news,
I even start thinking where should i move to, how if i cant find a better place than where i am now,
Oh~ How lucky i am, i just have one friend who has  empty room to rent out,
And there is also someone like me who wanted to find a roommate.
That "someone" is who i am havent seen her before, dont even know where she come from, what's her name, the only i can sure is she is a GIRL!! hahahha~ ( not funny larrr .......)


So i have made my choice to have a deal with my friend to live there.
Start from that moment, my mind was thinking how is "she" look like, how if i live with someone that has strange habit everyday ??
The reason of why i have these on my mind is i get to know some story about their weird roommate from my friends. Cant Blame Me to have these on my mind lar !!


However, the reality is all opposite with my mind.
My new roommate was fine, was good and was cute too !!
She is from Sabah and i feel comfortable with her.
Yea!! She's a nice roommate !! I make a good friend too  :D 
(and ya lar, i have all nice housemates also who live together with me !! ^.^)


Since i moved to the new house and new room, my life has some changes,
now, i dont have trouble how do i settle my every dinner, who will be my accompany ?
I settle my every dinner with her and almost have it every night at home.
So, all housemates are counted in the dinner also.
This, make me to have the sense of belonging, we, like a big family.
And i hope tis rare relationship will keep on going.


没有评论:

发表评论

﹌尼哒留言﹌